Home Building on Alberta Soils
eLearning & Workshop
Home Building on Alberta Soils is a blended-training program that includes nine online modules and a hands-on workshop. This course provides information about the types soil found in Alberta and proper building techniques. You will learn about all aspects of residential development: building codes and legal issues, foundation and structural issues, the challenges posed by various soil types, remediation, and everything in between.
- Covers the stages of residential development from pre-development to post-construction
- Teaches how to recognize site conditions that require special attention
- Covers residential development legal issues
- Includes a hands-on workshop
- Can be customized to meet your organization's needs. Contact us to learn more.