Length: 25 minutes
NEW: This course has been recently updated
This online course will show you how to safely drive in a way that saves on fuel and vehicle maintenance costs. Extensive research shows that these techniques can help drivers save up to 25% in fuel costs. That can add up to a $2,500 savings over five years.
ecoDriving Online is free for the next 1600 people who register for the course! Here's how to register:
- 1. Go here and enter the access code ECODRIVE
- 2. Create your account and enjoy the course!
- Designed for new and experienced drivers
- Well-suited for organizations, fleets, and individuals who want to reduce fuel and maintenance costs
- Certificate available immediately after completing the course
- Can be customized to meet your organization's needs. Contact us to learn more.
ecoDriving Online was developed with the financial support of Natural Resources Canada.